Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday (35)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
The New Year is here  and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp, and redo for 2012 on your blog?
Like I wrote in my blog post yesterday (the first in several months), there will be some changes. Mainly for personal reasons: to preserve my health and keep up with my schoolwork. Fewer posts (but only those "filler" ones), mostly, and the inclusion of older reads rather than only new and debut books for review. It'll keep me more interested in reading. :)

Have a fabulous weekend and New Year's celebration! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...