Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Awesome eBooks for $4 or Under (January Edition)

After receiving a Kindle for Christmas last year (As in 2010, not 2011... still not used to the idea of 2012!) I went out and purchased a ton of eBooks, many for under $3. I'm still a print-book girl, but I do enjoy the occasional good deals that you can get out of purchasing eBooks. Especially ones like what HarperTEEN is currently doing:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty|Kindle|Nook
Entwined by Heather Dixon|Kindle|Nook
Hereafter by Tara Hudson|Kindle|Nook
Lucky by Rachel Vail|Kindle|Nook
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood|Kindle|Nook
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski|Kindle|Nook
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand|Kindle|Nook
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz|Kindle|Nook
Vesper by Jeff Sampson|Kindle|Nook
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison|Kindle|Nook
I purchased Ten Things We Did and Entwined, finishing Ten Things within a couple of nights. My review will be coming up!


Amazon is doing a 100 Books for $3.99 monthly event. I picked out all the children/MG/YA novels:

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Enhanced Edition) (Narnia)
The Year of the Dog
Cul de Sac Golden Treasury: A Keepsake Garland of Classics
The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch
Princess of the Midnight Ball
Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City


Dog Eat Doug: A Cartoon Collection
Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise)
Going Underground

If you own a Nook, many publishers should also be holding these deals for those of you on the B&N side. (It's like the Android/Apple Battle. BTW, ANDROID ALL THE WAY.)


Some other great deals that caught my eye sometime between the time of Christmas 2010 and now that I purchased:
Don't Die, Dragonfly (The Seer Series)
$2.51 - Read my review!
Dead Girl Walking
$2.51
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
Free! - Read my review!
Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)
Free!
My Blood Approves
$0.99
Wish
$3.60 - Read my review!
Also, the River of Time novels by Lisa T. Bergren, listed as one of my favorite reads of 2011 have a deal in which you can purchase the current three novels (Waterfall, Cascade, and Torrent) for $0.99, $2.99, and $2.99! Well, what are you waiting for? GO BUY THEM!
Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...