Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday and The Week In Review (36)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?
...Are you serious?

Sigh... 87. Not many by most people's standards, but don't even get me started on my Kindle books.

WEEK IN REVIEW
IMPORTANT: I've changed my blog web address to http://livelaughlovebook.blogspot.com! If you try using the old one (the one with a lot of e's) you will not be taken to this website (or any, I would think)!! 

iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books is 1-year old! *throws confetti* Check out a little swag giveaway I have!

It's the 6th day of the year! My review of last year: well, my favorite books, movies, songs, and couples. I would love to see your lists. :)

I've compiled a nice little list of eBooks that are under $4! Some deals end today or soon!!

A novel that I enjoyed last year has a sequel coming out in a few days (four, to be exact). Check out what news Beth Fantaskey has, including a giveaway!

My first review of the year has been posted! Nothing like starting with a little dragon and magic. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini was a favorite read of mine last year! Have you read the book?

The upcoming Song of the Week will be "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars. It's featured on the Breaking Dawn: Part 1 Movie Soundtrack. It reached number one on charts in Belgium, Indonesia, and the US and hit platinum in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...