Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday and the Week in Review (37)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.
Why so specific? 2012? Music is timeless. I for one... can't just recommend one or two or three or even ten groups. Unlike with books, I find it difficult to name favorite singers/bands or movies. It's weird. But you can always take a look at my list of 2011 favorite songs!



WEEK IN REVIEW
It is HUGELY important that you notice the message that I have at the top of the blog. To me, that is. :) Blog readers, I have changed my url! My old one no longer works. I like the new one, because it makes more sense for the blog. But the change is confusing and I don't want people to think my blog is gone! IT IS NOT! So yeah. No worries. *breathes*

Reviews: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Weekly Memes: First IMM vlog of the year and iLive, iLaugh, iLove, iListen

Current Giveaways: Blogoversary Swag

Other Posts: My comprehensive list of books for boys. I feel like we need more male readers, simply because I feel like there is no excuse for you not to read!

Upcoming Song of the Week:
Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
Pretty sure I bombed my math test today.
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...