Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday and The Week in Review (38)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
See, I don't usually do crazy. I read Harry Potter after the entire series came out, so I missed out on all that hype and those crazy lines. It kind of sucks. I just preorder books and wait for them to arrive at my door. Yep, boring old me.

Reviews: 
Howl's Moving Castle directed by Hayao Miyazaki

Giveaways: 
First Blogoversary, US Only


Others:
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton Teasers

Upcoming Song of the Week:

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...