Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday and The Week In Review (39)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?
Horror. LOL. I'm a scaredy-cat, okay? I definitely will not watch horror movies, either. Roller coasters? Don't even. Obviously I'm not a thrill type of person.

Author Interview:
Daniel Cohen, Masters of the Veil


Current Giveways:
First Blogoversary Swag Giveaway - US only, ends in two days!!!
Daniel Cohen Author Interview Swag Giveaway - US only



Upcoming Song of the Week:

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...