Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (29)


In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.
Mentioned in the Video...
HarperTEEN's 10 for $10 Book Deal
My review on Inheritance by Christopher Paolini


Books Received...
OOPS. I forgot to mention two other books that I received in the video: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Hourglass by Myra McEntire!

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Thanks to...
HarperCollins Publishers

What did you receive in your mailbox? Leave a comment and let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...