Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (30)

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.


Sorry, the video is tilted. Bad camera placement.


Books Mentioned...
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Buried by Linda Joy Singleton
So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Daughter of the Centaurs by Kate Klimo
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard


Also, I got 100 mini-cards from moo.com thanks to a Klout perk! They're so cute!

Thanks to...
HarperCollins Publishers
Flux Publishers
HarlequinTeen Publishers
Random House Publishers

What did you receive in your mailbox? Leave a comment and let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...