Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (31)


In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar. 


Not a huge haul these past few weeks, but that is okay!! I'm trying to get caught up with all these other books I have...
In my actual mailbox...
Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard bookmarks (for giveaway)
Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin (for review)

From NetGalley...
Goddess Interrupted by Aimée Carter
Various Positions by Martha Schabas
Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers

Purchased from Amazon...
Cross My Heart by Katie Klein (Bought it after a rave review from Confessions of a Bookaholic)

Thanks to...
Jennifer R. Hubbard
Putnam (Penguin Group)
Harlequin Teen (who auto-approved me on NetGalley squee!)
Macmillan Children's (who also auto-approved me yay!)

What did you receive in your mailbox? Leave a comment and let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...