Thursday, January 5, 2012

New from Author Beth Fantaskey

Beth Fantaskey, author of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, has a few announcements concerning her upcoming new book, Jessica Rules the Dark Side!
Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
  • There’s a newly published sequel, Jessica Rules the Dark Side.  It officially comes out on January 10, but some bookstores are already stocking it and on-line sellers are accepting orders. Check out my review of the novel, including a funny teaser that features a new character! And take a look at my review of the first novel, Jessica's Guide, if you haven't read it yet!
  • If you want to re-read Jessica’s Guide before you check out Jessica Rules, you can download Jessica’s Guide for your e-reader, free from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, until January 6 (THAT'S TOMORROW). Free? My favorite word! Go to HMH's website! (Also available on Kindle and Nook.)
  • I’ve also revised the story of Jess and Lucius’s wedding and have posted it to my website.  (If you missed the wedding, it is exclusive on-line content that bridges the story between Jessica’s Guide and Jessica Rules.)  I hope you’ll check it out!
  • Last but not least, I’m giving away one set of signed copies of Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, the new book, Jessica Rules the Dark Side, and Jekel Loves Hyde.  Go to my blog for details.                                                         
I really enjoyed Fantaskey's Jessica novels. Go check them out now! (Especially when the first is free right now? What are you waiting for?)


Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...