Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (32) and The Week In Review


In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar. 
Crossed by Ally Condie
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Wuthering HeightsCrown Duel (Crown Duel / Court Duel)
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith

Thanks to...
  • My sister, who borrowed Crossed from a friend, in which I promptly stole borrowed it from her.
  • HarperTEEN! Man, I love you guys.
  • Katie Klein, author of Cross My Heart, who unknowingly inspired me to get Wuthering Heights (P.S. I just finished your book).

What did you receive in your mailbox? Leave a comment and let me know!

THE WEEK IN REVIEW
I gave you an informative post on The Best MG Books of 2011. Yaaaay! *applauds and jumps up and down*
WonderstruckThe Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
Happy, happy book birthday to Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton! My copy should be on the way now. :)
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
I interviewed Suzan Battah, an Australian author (on the other side of the world, squee!) and she is offering five copies of her novel, BaSatai: Outside In for giveaway!
BaSatai: Outside In # 1
And I posted a list of some awesome Kindle deals that you should check out. Great books for under $4!!
Infinity: Chronicles of NickSophie & Carter
Current Giveaways and Contests:
Upcoming Song of the Week:
Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...