Monday, April 9, 2012

All Things Asian: Vy's Blog Part 2


Welcome to All Things Asian! Visiting today we have again Vy, from Vy's Blog, with a guest post about her trip to Viet Nam.

I recently went on a trip over to Viet Nam, which made it the 4th time that I’ve been there. I’m from a Vietnamese family that is very close to our culture. I’ve been very fortunate to get the chance visit the places my parents and grand-parents grew up.

Some of the places I went to include:

Nha Trang
Cần Thơ - It’s famous for the boat markets. The sticks with food items on them represent what they’re selling.
   
Phú Quốc - I seriously love this place because of the nice beaches. And the sunsets there are BEAUTIFUL. It’s also an island which meant really fresh sea food. We spent a day on a boat and caught some sea food. I only caught a tiny fish, but it was enough to make my day.

Thank you so much for sharing, Vy! To learn more Vy and her blog, visit Vy's BlogFacebook, or Twitter
All Things Asian
To follow the rest of the event, go to our All Things Asian event page for all the posts and giveaways! Click HERE to see more awesomeness. (And no, you don't have to be Asian to participate!)


And don't forget to check out That Hapa Chick and My Words Ate Me today for more posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...