Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday (41)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Have you ever bought a book BECAUSE of a bad review?
...Nah. I'm always, intrigued, of course, but I'm not willing to spend my money on something if it's really bad. Why waste my time when there are plenty of good books to read? My decisions are never based off of one review. It takes collective reviews, ratings, and my own preference. So one review will not sway me.



THE WEEK IN REVIEW
Reviews:

Author Interviews:

Feature:

Current Giveaways and Contests:
*Winterborne and Ravenstoke books by Augusta Blythe International
*Three Heather Beck Books International
*A Girl Named Willow Krimble signed book and postcard International



AND CHECK OUT ALL THINGS ASIAN!!
Upcoming Song of the Week:
Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
 
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...