Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (35)


In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.


YAY. This is the best mailbox I've gotten in a few weeks. ^^
Built my new bookshelf! :D
 Purity by Jackson Pearce (finished copy, for review)
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter (finished copy, for review)
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham (ARC, for review)
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle (ARC, for review)
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (not pictured; an old copy my friend gave me)
Inferno by Dante Alighieri (not pictured; library copy for school)
 Richard IIIBlackwoodThe Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope (Kailmeyra, #1)
Richard III by William Shakespeare (eBook, for school)
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond (Netgalley)
The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs (eBook)
My fabulous friend Alex from More Than Just a Book sent some swag that she picked up for me at ALA Mid-Winter this year. Thanks so much, girl! I owe you one. :)
 At Teen Book Con, I purchased the above books and got them signed! Except for Ender's Game. Orson Scott Card had to leave to catch a flight. SADFACE.
 Brought my collection of Maggie Stiefvater's books and she signed them all! The line was so long. Anybody else spy that second copy of The Scorpio Races and smell a giveaway?
 Also got my ARC of Take a Bow signed by Elizabeth Eulberg. She is so sweet!
Assorted swag I picked up from Teen Book Con and such. Keep an eye out for my Teen Book Con overview later this week!!

Thanks to...
Little, Brown Publishers
St. Martin's Griffin Publishers
Hilary Weisman Graham
Simon and Schuster Publishers
Strange Chemistry Publishers
Netgalley
Everybody at Teen Book Con!

So what did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know! I love looking at IMMs. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...