Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapter One of Mark of Athena

Hot Hades, yes. I absolutely cannot wait for this book. For reals. And this hardly sated my thirst. GAH TOO EXCITED. *head explodes*
Here's the video:
And the transcribed version is HERE.

If you haven't read Rick Riordan's The Son of Neptune or, heck, the freaking Percy Jackson series, what in the name of flaming Greek warships are you waiting for?

My non-spoilery review of The Son of Neptune: It's basically more ranting about how awesome this series is. Check it out for yourself. (Scroll down!)
The Son of Neptune  (Heroes of Olympus, #2)

AND OH MY GOD(S). Set pictures from The Sea of Monsters movie!! (Does anybody want to tell me who that crazy-haired dude is? It's been a while since I've read the book, but seriously, who the heck is he?)

*After five minutes of research/stalking...* OH IT'S TYSON. YAY.

So yes. You are very welcome. *bows*

Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...