Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 2... Kind Of

Well, here I am, waking up on a Tuesday morning and realizing that I am very behind on my blogging. Summer just kind of gets to you sometimes. Meaning, I completely lost track of time, enjoyed my extended weekend, and pretty much forgot my blogging duties. Oopsies. Well, I'm doing Day 1 on Day 2... meaning I will be making introductions of myself!
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
HI. I'm Lucia, and iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books was born in January 2011! It's been a year and a half now, and it's been really fun! I got into blogging because... honestly, I was bored and needed something to do. :D
Where do you see your blog in five years?
Hopefully still up and running! We all know most blogs only survive a few months. I'm lucky to have gotten this far!
If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
J.K. Rowling! Because, who wouldn't?
What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
Does a literary location mean a place in a book? NARNIA. Or Hogwarts. Or Middle Earth. Or Victorian England. OMG, I can't decide!
What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
Just about everybody I've met is sooo nice and friendly. I wish there were more teen bloggers like me. I mean, aren't the books supposed to be targeted towards us? There should be more teen reviewers, not adult ones who will deem whether it is appropriate for their teen or not. If these authors wrote them for us, they should be given to us!

Well, that was fun. Thank you guys for reading my post, and I can't wait for the rest of the week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...