Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 3: Networking... In Real Life?!

I am incredibly jealous of those bloggers that have the opportunity to partner with local indie bookstores. Unfortunately, I don't live close to any store. The best one is about an hour away, but I just don't have the time to be planning stuff like this with school work. Guys, school sucks.


One of my favorite blogger experiences in real life was ALA. It was sooo much fun, even though I was a little lonely. (Poor me, walking around by myself all day.) I didn't say hi to any bloggers I recognized because I was too shy and everybody was an adult and older than me! It's kind of intimidating. However, all the publicists and authors were so helpful and friendly and they gave books out like candy, which I was obviously was not complaining about.


I also really enjoy the annual Teen Book Con here in Houston. I've gone to two, and both times I have enjoyed the author panels and signings so much! I would love to have the opportunity to go to more of these things. I blogged all about Teen Book Con starting here.


So yeah. That is my Armchair BEA post for the day. :) What bookish events have you been to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...