Thursday, June 7, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 4: Beyond the Blog

I am a member of the small population of bloggers that are not librarians or authors or wish to become one. I just love to read! Another one of my passions is food. I don't want to be a chef in the future, either, but cooking and baking are two of my favorite hobbies!

When I'm sick, I spend hours lying in bed watching food videos on YouTube when I should be napping. I regret it later because of the headache, but it doesn't stop me from doing it again! I could watch Food Network all day. I love that channel.

Italian is a favorite of mine to make. We have Chinese food all the time (since I am Chinese...), which is why I try to avoid making it myself. Pasta and pizza are really fun to make from scratch, and I also really, really love desserts! Maybe a little too much. Baklava is delicious and not as challenging as it looks, guys. You should try it sometime. :)

And that concludes Day 4 of Armchair BEA. What is one of your hobbies, outside of blogging/reading my blog? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...